General Softwares delivers a quality product, software’s and services for its clients and users. Use of our web site www.generalsoftwares.com make sure privacy of data and misuse of information provided by the site, following are the terms and conditions:
- User can simply register on the site, and provide personal information to receive the best services from the site.
- All the content, document, text, images, audio, video used on the site are the property of the General Softwares Limited. If any content copied, distributed, modified, redesigned by the unauthorized person, it issues penalties or criminal law on the unauthorised person.
- General Softwares Limited can modify the terms and conditions at any time without any notification.
- General Softwares Limited is authorised to terminate the services to access the site by the users without any reason. General Softwares Limited reserves all the rights to change the terms and conditions related to use of our web site.
- General Softwares Limited is not responsible for any misuse or damage that may infect or harm your computer equipment or other property on access to the site.
- You individually agree that General Softwares Limited has no warranty about the site and gives you all required information, uninterrupted services, unauthorised access of data, transmission, software and related services of the site.
- General Softwares Limited is not responsible for any content of any website linked to or other site. Your linking to any other website is purely at your own risk.
- Please do not disclose any personal information on this site. We are not responsible for any loss of data or removed by the company.
All contents © copyright 2009-2010 General Softwares. Registered in England & Wales, registration no. 5050203.